Our full range can be found in the Online shop and orders to be sent within the UK, Isle of Man, Channel Islands and Republic of Ireland can be placed there.
If you would like to order chocolates to be delivered anywhere else in the world, or to be collected from our workshop, or delivered locally then please get in touch with us by email or phone. In addition, if you don’t wish to use the online shop, you are welcome to contact us directly.
Click here to go to our Online Shop
Seasonal selections of filled chocolates:
These are available in two box sizes – 18 chocolates (180g) and 9 chocolates (90g). We make the chocolates to order, a day or so before they are dispatched so that they arrive with the maximum shelf life possible.
The seasonal box schemes
Follow the seasons over the year through a subscription to one of our box schemes. Each scheme runs for a year and we will send you a box of whatever is in season – choose a monthly box, bimonthly, or four seasons. This makes an excellent present for chocolate lovers – click here for prices and here for a product list and order form for seasonal filled chocolates.
Click here to download our Christmas Order Form
We aim to post the chocolates within a day or two of making them so that they arrive with the maximum shelf life possible. By first class post the chocolates usually arrive within a day of posting. We do not hold stock of the seasonal chocolates and usually need at least 5 working day’s notice of an order to ensure that we can post the chocolates to arrive on the date requested.
For sea salt caramels, and the range of thins and bars we have stock and can usually turn an order around within a day or two.
For someone else…
If you would like we can post direct to the recipient to reduce transit time – provide us with an address, the date you would like the chocolates to arrive by and give us a message to write on the card. See the order form for more details.
- Markets: we have a regular stall at three local markets – Perth Farmers Market, Aberfeldy Farmers Market and Logierait Community Market. We also attend other markets over the year, especially in the run up to Christmas. Details about these can be found here
- There are a few specialist shops around Scotland that carry our chocolates:
- Aberfeldy Farmfresh, Dunkeld St, Aberfeldy
- Cranachan and Crowdie, Canongate, Edinburgh
- Hansen’s Kitchen, Comrie
- The Cocoa Tree, Pittenweem
- We can deliver to customers local to Aberfeldy, or do feel free to come by and pick up from our house. Combine picking up a box of chocolates with a breathtaking walk to the Acharn Falls.
For a special event or occasion…
We have made chocolates for weddings, can make them for special events, dinners, etc. Discuss with us before hand what you would like in terms of flavours and presentation.